Everybody might have heard of wheatgrass. It is used for treating many diseases.
This article deals with the usage of wheatgrass for treatment and its effects on our body.
Some Benefits Of Wheatgrass
- It helps curing ulcers like peptic ulcer and ulcerative colitis. It also controls constipation and diarrhoea. It can also treat all gastrointestinal problems and strengthens our stomach.
- Blood and tooth care
- It helps cure haemorrhoids and also a painkiller for body aches and tooth pain.
- Wheatgrass exfoliates the skin and takes off all the dead skin. This makes your skin bright. It heals bruises and is a good medicine for sunburns, boils, insects bite, rashes and other skin diseases. This helps us to maintain a glowing skin. It also delays ageing
- Coming to treatment of hair it gives a good relief for dandruff and itchy scalp.
- Wheatgrass is a good medicine for neutralising the toxins in our body. It balances the thyroid level in our blood. It decrease the acidity level and maintains a stable and normal pH level.
Side Effects Of Wheatgrass :
There are some negative qualities that wheatgrass casts on human body. Some are
If you find any allergic symptom immediately consult a doctor without complicating it.
One needs to consume only 1-2 ounces per day. Pregnant women should avoid consuming wheatgrass. Over consumption will make your stomach upset.
Read all these instruction before taking wheatgrass for treatment. Be aware of all its positive and negative effects on our body.