Among all the parts of the body, bones give the extreme strength to our body. No matter how old you are, your bones need to be healthy which keeps our body energized. So, our bones need to be strong enough till one gets old. Do you think merely drinking milk and other dairy products strengthen your bones? Certainly not. Bones need calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin D, vitamin K, beta-carotene and protein which are present in various sources. Milk is a major constituent of calcium only. Consuming milk alone to strengthen your bones will make your bones deficient of other nutrients. A good diet consists of these nutrients boosts your energy that cannot be given by a hard workout. Diet must always be accompanied by exercise or yoga.
Like we put on makeup to keep ourselves fresh throughout the day, we can also prepare a homemade juice that contains all essential nutrients to keep ourselves strong and boosted. One such recipe is what we are going to prepare today. The major ingredients to prepare homemade calcium juice are:
- 2 green apples (sliced into small pieces)
- 1½ cups of raw spinach
- 1 cucumber (chopped)
- 1 piece of ginger root (peeled)
- ½ cup orange juice
Recipe For Bones:
- Take a mixer and add 2 green apples sliced into small pieces.
- Wash the spinach, remove its stalk and add it into the mixer
- Chop a cucumber into pieces and add it into the mixer
- Peel off a ginger root and ad with the mixture
- Pour ½ cups of orange juice and mix it well.
- If needed, add some water to get the consistency you need.
Filter the mixture and transfer the juice into a glass. Repeat this process at least twice a week for better results.