Are you obese? You can’t guess the reason? You have a lot of facial hair and hair in breast and chin? Are you suffering from irregular periods? Then schedule your weekend to have a blood test. People suffering from Hormonal imbalance suffer from all these symptoms.
Hormones are messengers that signal the function of cells and organs. Imbalance in the hormonal level occurs at any stages of life such as during or after pregnancy and during menopause. This causes many side effects like mood swings, depression, irregular periods, hair fall, acne, unwanted facial hair, PCOD etc.
This article contains all the habits that the hormone imbalanced people should adopt. Following all these habits regularly balances your hormones. Once your hormones are balanced all the other problems will vanish automatically. So let’s get into the article:
- Fats are said to be the reason for weight gain. But there are some foods that contain healthy fats which is necessary for the body. Some foods like avocados, raw butter, peanuts contain healthy food.
- Always consume organic foods. Non organic foods are harmful to your body.
- Take more fiber rich foods that dissolve fats that are deposited in our body especially in the abdomen area. Foods like cabbage, broccoli, and wheat contain more fiber content.
- If you are suffering from menopausal symptoms eat fermented soy products. People suffering from thyroid must avoid this diet.
- Refined carbohydrates are harmful to our body. Try to avoid these foods as they deposit more fat in our body.
- Avoid processed and packaged foods as they contain more salts.
- Limit your caffeine intake as it increases cortisol levels. This also reduces your thyroid function.
- Live a stress free life. Try to do regular exercise and yoga to relax your mind. Have a deep sleep at night rather than in day time.
- Avoid taking more synthetic hormones, such as birth control pills.
- Avoid over exposure to environmental toxins, especially by limiting the use of plastic.
Flax seeds are good hormones balancer. It also contains high quantities of fiber and also omega 3 fatty acids that are healthy. Take them by powdering them and mixing it with hot water. They help in reducing fat deposited in our abdomen.