Hair Fall Pre And Post Pregnancy:
Telogen effluvium is excessive hair fall during first to fifth month of pregnancy. This is not an uncommon problem. It is also temporary.
Reasons For Hair Fall During Pregnancy:
- Discontinuing the birth control pills or any other pills like hormonal type of pills.
- Miscarriage or stillbirth
- Hormonal imbalance
- Poor nutrient
- Genetic disorder
Remedies For Hair Fall:
- Do not use water which is too hot for washing your hair.
- soak fenugreek in water overnight and massage the strained water into the scalp.
- Make a mixture of olive oil, rosemary, egg yolk and lemon juice on hair roots and apply it on your scalp.
- Massage coconut milk onto scalp, leave for ½ hour and rinse with warm water.
- Have a healthy diet by Adding sprouts, milk, dates, moringa leaves and fibre foods veggies and green leafy vegetable soup.
- Your hair growth can be stimulated by adding amla juice, curry leaf powder in your diet.
Warm Oil Massage:
- Take some Coconut oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, olive oil and mustard oil.
- Mix it together.
- Keep the vessel containing the oil mixture and heat it by placing it into hot water.
- Massage the lukewarm oil on your scalp
- Using aloe vera gel helps on curing the infection in the scalp. It clears the itchiness and dryness in your scalp.
- Egg and lemon hair mask:
- Beat one egg and mix it with one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply it on the scalp and leave for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse it. This not only helps prevent hair fall but also makes the hair thicker and silkier.
- Soaked fenugreek hair mask:
- Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Prepare a fine paste out of them in the morning.
- Apply the paste on your hair and massage the entire hair. Wash it off after three to four hours.
- It not only stimulates hair development but also gives radiance.
Prepare a paste using eggs, yogurt and olive oil and apply once a week. This works as a great deep-conditioning treatment for your locks.
Along with these above remedies, try changing your hair products to treat hair loss during pregnancy.